Thursday, September 27, 2012

Seasons Change as do People ....

Over the last few weeks I've been doing a lot of reading; reading inspirational posts, self-help articles, old journals, and my bible.  In doing so I've felt conviction in my heart, to be better and do better in my life. Not only for myself, but for those who are a part of my life. My growth in life continues. Just as seasons change each year, so do I. 

I will face many challenges through this growth, but in the end, I know it will be worth it.  I look forward to what life has in store for me.  I accept the good with the bad.  I accept the struggles with the victories.  I accept all. And through my faith I will be healed, continue to grow and become healthier in all I do. I believe I will. 









No comments:

Post a Comment